Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Google Books & Web 2.0 Awards List.

Well, at this stage I think that I have contradicted myself with the title of my blog 'My Time'....no such thing! but I will do my best to catch up.
I quite liked Google Books which I had heard of but hadn't used before now. In a work sense, certainly useful if someone is looking for a book on a specfic topic where they might find actual full text or details of a recently published book. Now that I have discovered Google Books, I will use it more myself.
The Web 2.0 Awards list is overwhelming! but useful to know about...and again you could get carrried away. I had a quick look at the health and organization section just to say that I did actually make an effort and have a look! The Backpack site in the organization section looked interesting as a means of keeping track of and sharing information with your colleagues.
Next to tagging, del.icio.us and technorati...oh the pressure to keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment